You are cordially invited to enroll into the 12th HKIFA Annual Conference, which will be held at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong on November 26, 2018 (Monday). This year, we will focus on the them "Shaping the future of asset management", with particular emphasis on how to further provide value for money to investors.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- The latest regulatory environment in Hong Kong and the Mainland
- Roel of asset managers as fiduciaries
- How can the asset management industry better harness technology to create value for money?
- What are investors looking for and how can asset managers better cater for their needs? (based on research findings from investors from the Greater Bay Area)
- Role of fund managers in the second and third pillars, especially in the de-cumulation phase
The event aims to provide a platform for market participants, regulators, distributors and stakeholders to network and parse out issues pertinent to the industry, and to see how we can work together to foster Hong Kong's position as a premier fund hub.
Grand Ballroom, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong